How to add a table to your WordPress blog post
I hope everyone is well. I am fine with your prayers. Today I came up with another new post. I hope you like the post.
how to add a table of contents in WordPress
Today’s tutorial will show you how to add a table of content to the WordPress blog site. However, we will complete this whole process through the plugin. It does not require any kind of coding knowledge.
In today’s tutorial, I will show you how to add a table of content between blog posts. I will also show you how to add an automatic table of content to all posts.
how to add a table of contents in a WordPress blog post
So let’s get started: –
First, we will see how to add a table of content in a scientific post.
Follow all the steps.
1. First go to your site’s dashboard.
2. This time goes to Plugin and go to Add New Plugin.
3. Enter the Easy Table of Content in the search box.
4. Install and activate the plugin that will come this time.
5. Now go to Setting.
6. Now click on the table of content.
7. Now save the post with a tick mark
8. Now go to Post >> All posts and select the post that will show the table of content in the post.
9. This time scroll down. Check the Insert Table of Content and select the heading from below.
10. This time click on update.
Done. You have successfully performed the task. This time, look at the post on which you have posted the table of content. See Table of Content is gone. Our first job is over.
This time we will see how to show the automatic table of content in all posts.
11. So go to setting >> table of content again. Scroll down. Now tick the auto-insert option post and select the heading.
This time the work is done, see the table of content in all the posts of your blog.
The screenshots were taken from the video so it may be difficult to understand. So even if you don’t understand anything, comment
on how to add a table of contents in WordPress post
I hope you like today’s tune. If you like it, don’t forget to share. Stay tuned for more fun tutorials.
Stay well, stay healthy. Stay at home. Adhere to hygiene rules. Thank you