How to fix a damaged memory card without any software
I still remember when I went to the market to buy a 1GB memory card. Then maybe I read in class 3 or 4. After searching in 3-4 shops, I couldn’t find a 1 GB memory card, so I was forced to buy 2 GB for 220 rupees.
Unfortunately, it was damaged after 2 months. So let’s throw it away. If I still had that memory, I could fix it. However, today I will show you how to fix a damaged memory card.
You may have read or will read in a situation like mine so you need to know that now try to fix it without throwing away the memory card. I do not guarantee that all memory will be fine. But as I would say, if you do the same in the same process, hopefully, it will be fine.
You must know that the memory that I say is wasted when input to the mobile shows or wants to format but does not take the format. Again, there is a lot of memory that hangs on the mobile as soon as the mobile. Such memory cards are more likely to be fixed.
We will share the lost memory in 3 ways:
- Unsupported Memory: The memory card that does not show any notification when called on the mobile phone does not support it at all, we will call them an unsupported memory card. This type of memory card is almost impossible to fix. Even then I have heard many people say that this kind of memory can be fixed. I’m saying you don’t try to forget, it’s just a waste of time, nothing will work.
- Damaged Memory: This memory shows the text of the damaged memory as soon as it is input on the phone. Even if this type of memory is shown on the phone, you cannot get inside the memory card. I want the format to enter. If you give a lot of memory format, it will be fine, but if you don’t have a lot of memory, it means it doesn’t take the format.
- More or less size: You are buying 16 GB of memory, but after installing it on your mobile, you saw 32 GB! Thinking that you have won with great happiness, you organized a party with your friends. At the end of the day, you saw that your memory is 32, so stay away.
What kind of memory card would be right?
Of the above 3 types of memory, 2 types of memory cards will be fine. It is not possible to fix only the memories that show unsupport.
With computer or laptop:
You will need a computer or laptop to fix the memory card.
Connect your memory card to the PC at the beginning. Then follow the steps below.
1. From a computer or laptop, click Windows + S, type cmd or command prompt in the search bar, then press Enter.
2. Now type DiskPart and press Enter, a new window will open.
3. Type List Disk and press Enter. Make sure there is space. You can see here, for example
- Disk 0 Online 931GB
- Disk 1 Online 15GB
Remember disk 0 which will show the size of your PC’s hard disk then 1 which is the size of the memory card. I have connected 16 GB memory so it shows 15 GB. And 931GB is the size of my PC’s hard disk. You will see 2, 4, 6, 16, 32 whatever.
4. Then type Select Disk 1 and press Enter. If done correctly, you can see the text “Disk 1 is now the Selected Disk”.
5. Type Clean and press Enter. If it is clean then you can see the text “DiskPart Succeeded in Cleaning the Disk”.
The diameter can now cut this cmd window.
6. Right-click on this pc and click on Manage.
7. If you click on Disk Management, you will see Disk 1 Removable 15GB, which means your memory card will show.
8. Right Click on Disk 1 and click on New Simple Volume
9. Then a new window will open and keep pressing the Next button until the Finish text appears.
Now enter your memory and see if it is OK. If you like the trick given by me or have any problem.
Then you must know by commenting.