Set any image in Messenger’s background
Today I will show you a trick. How you can change the background of Messenger. That means you can set any picture in the background of Messenger if you want.
So if you want to set any image of Messenger’s background like this. Then you have to download an app first. The name of the app is “Designer Tools”. The link to this app is given below and you can download it if you want
Link: Download App
1. The First turns on the app> then you will see a page like this.
2. At the bottom right you will see an option “Mock Overlay”, click there.
3. After clicking, you will get such a page again. And here you will first turn on the “Mock Overlay” option.
4. Then here you will find two empty boxes called “Portrait” and “Landscape”. So you have to add that picture to these two boxes. Which you want to set in Messenger’s background.
After adding, you will get an option below “Opacity”. Set it up and down as you like. However, it is better to keep (50% -60%).
5. Now your work is over. Now you can see when you turn on Messenger. That image is set correctly in Messenger’s background. Not only that, the image is set in the background everywhere else, including Messenger.
. And if you want to do everything like before. Then go to the “Mock Overlay” option in the same way and turn it off.
So this is exactly the way you can add any picture to any background of your phone including Messenger. I showed all the steps one by one like this. You can do the same by following the steps.
I hope you like the trick. If you like it, you can try it. And if there is a problem somewhere or want to watch videos of some other tricks like this. Then you can go to the link below to watch the video and turn to the channel.
Link: Visit Channel