Six foods that will make you sleep better
Sleep problems, insomnia – a very common problems nowadays. Sleep problems are caused by a variety of factors, such as the current stressful lifestyle, unhealthy eating and drinking, and spending too much time on TV or monitors. However, there are some foods that work to improve sleep.
Let’s find out about six foods that can help you sleep better…
1. Milk: A glass of warm milk before bed helps to make sleep better. Milk contains amino acids. It increases sleep hormones. In addition, milk contains calcium. Calcium also helps relieve stress. In addition to milk, you can eat dairy foods to get better sleep.
2. Banana: Bananas naturally contain muscle relaxants. It helps to sleep better. It is also a good source of vitamin B6. It increases the production of melatonin. The high amount of carbohydrates in it helps you sleep better.
Mix a banana in a cup of milk. Blend it and eat it one hour before going to bed.
3. Almonds: Almonds are a good source of magnesium. It helps relax muscles and promotes good sleep. Studies show that if the body has low levels of magnesium, it can cause sleep problems.
As well as walnuts contain protein. It keeps the sugar level normal during sleep. Eating a handful of nuts before going to sleep will help you sleep better.
4. Boiled eggs: If you have trouble falling asleep, you can put a boiled egg at dinner. It has many nutritional values. It will also help you sleep better.
5. Herbal tea: You can drink herbal tea before going to bed without caffeine or alcohol. A cup of herbal tea will make your sleep better. It would be better to choose green tea or chamomile tea.
6. Lettuce: Lettuce contains lactucarium. It contains a high amount of calcium. As well as potassium. These are good for the nerves.
Boil one or two lettuce leaves in two cups of water for five minutes. Let it cool. Then add a little sugar. Drink the drink half an hour before bedtime.