Tips from manufacturers to increase the battery life of smartphones
If you want to increase the battery life of the smartphone, you need to take a few tips. Here are 5 such tips. These tips are given by the manufacturers of mobile batteries.
1. Don’t overheat: The biggest enemy of lithium-ion batteries is heat. Do not charge while playing games or working on heavy apps. The smartphone will be quite hot.
2. Not working while charging: Do not do any work while charging the smartphone. This is because some of the charges from the battery will continue to be lost while busy. In that case, if you have to charge, a bicycle will not be full to charge the battery. The reverse is the loss of the battery.
3. Do not use another charger: The charger that is provided with each mobile should be used. High current chargers can be detrimental to smartphones. Again, many modern smartphones have fast-charging systems. These should not be charged to any charger.
4. Zero and 100 are not required: If the battery is not zero percent, it is not necessary to charge. Again, it is not right to stick to the mobile charger until the charge is 100%. Battery charge without it
It is not right to let it come to zero.
5. Not charged all night: Many people open it in the morning with a mobile on the charger before going to bed at night. This damages the battery. Battery after full charge
Automatically stops charging. So there is no point in keeping the smartphone with the charger unnecessarily.
Each battery has a specific lifespan. You can use it for full life through the above tips. But otherwise, the battery may be damaged earlier.