Find out how many hours these famous 5 people sleep
The question of how many hours a person who is at the peak of success sleeps comes to our mind. In fact, all successful people control their sleep before they achieve it. Sleep is a favorite pastime that, if left unchecked, can wreak havoc on your life. Find out how many hours of sleep five successful people get:
1. Shah Rukh Khan: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is not just an actor. He is simultaneously a businessman, sports organizer, producer. All this he takes care of himself. It is natural to wonder how many hours this great superstar, who is at the peak of success, sleeps. He has only 3-4 hours to sleep in the space of so much work. That is why he is fit.
2. Obama: Former US President Barack Obama slept less than 8 hours.
3. Jack Dorsey: Twitter founder Jack Dorsey spends most of the day on social media. He spends 8-10 hours on Twitter. There are meetings with. He has only five hours to sleep.
4. Mark Zuckerberg: The Facebook boss spends all day working. Recently, after the finger was pointed at Facebook for leaking information, he has to handle various controversies efficiently. However, Zuckerberg wasted so much time on work or anything else. He said that he keeps himself fit by sleeping five hours a day.
5. Narendra Modi: Fitness is his world agenda. The right time to sleep and regular yoga has kept the Prime Minister of the year 67 fresh. However, his sleep time is also moderate. He is reluctant to give more than 4-5 hours of sleep a day.