Find out how intelligent you are in some scientific way
Almost everyone has a kind of regret about themselves ‘it would have been better if I had a little more intelligence’. Many people come out with this sentence of regret by comparing themselves with others. But how do you measure the matter of intelligence? Please tell, what’s the story of them big puppys …..
Many will present the issue of smart and moving smartly in today’s age. But is science like you? Not at all. The definition of intelligent to science is completely different.
Science will consider whether you are intelligent and the most important thing is whether you are more intelligent than ten ordinary people by looking at your 8 signs.
1) If you do not smoke, then you are much more intelligent than ten other smokers. A study published in The Daily Mail found that smokers aged 18-21 had an IQ of 94, while smokers of the same age had an IQ of 101. Those who smoke a whole pack of cigarettes a day have an average IQ of 90.
2) If you do the work of learning music then you are smarter than many other people. A 2011 study found that children aged 4-6 years had a greater ability to speak in just one month’s music course. A 2013 study found that people with higher IQs were more likely to be interested in music.
3) If you are the eldest child in the family, then your intelligence is the highest among your siblings. According to The New York Times, a June 2007 study found that older children in the family had about 3 points higher IQ than their nearest younger siblings. This is not a biological matter. It is purely a psychological matter of the child-parent relationship.
4) If your health is slim, then you are much more intelligent than a person with heavy health. A 2008 study of about 2,200 people in France over a five-year period found that the heavier the health, the less judgmental the intellect.
5) Do you keep cats? Then know that your intelligence is more than other people’s. A 2014 study found that people who keep cats have more intelligence than those who keep dogs. It’s nothing more than being homely and self-centered. Those who keep cats prefer to stay at home and they have a very creative mindset.
6) If you are left-handed, your intelligence is higher than right-handed people’s. Studies show that most left-handed people can do two things at the same time and focus on two things at once, which a normal right-handed person cannot do.
7) Everyone will say that tall people have less intelligence. But science does not say that. The Princeton Study study found that “tall children are much more advanced in intelligence than others, they are far ahead of other children in cognitive tests.”