Create a Telegram User Bot in just 2 minutes
Want to make a user bot?
First, you need to know what is a user bot?
User bot is a bot built using a telethon library which will make your daily work of telegram easier.
It has many features.
1. Spam protection.
2. Group Management.
3. Chat with bots. (This will protect your personal account.)
4. Download anything from Telegram in a single command.
5. With it you can also listen to YouTube songs at very low MB. (Friendly for data users).
6. Convert and compress any failure of the telegram.
7. You can save any message, file, video, etc. in the form of notes in Telegram which can be retrieved at any time through a single command. (Personally, I find it very useful).
8. Able to filter NSFW.
9. You can broadcast any message.
There are many more useful plugins that will make your telegram life easier.
So let’s get started on how to make a telegram user bot.
We need 4 things to make a telegram user bot.
1. A Github account.
2. Telegram API and Hash. Get here
3. String Session. Generate now
4. Redis URL and password.
After creating an account here, create a database and then go to the configuration of the database and you will get the Redis endpoint URL and password. Click here.
You will find Redis’s tutorial here
First, login to your Github account.
And fork Ripu by clicking on this link.
By clicking on this link, you can also make this bot in the same method in Heroku.
Then go to okteto cloud and click here.
Then click here.
Then click on launch dev environment.
Then click on Github.
Then click on the name of your Github account.
Then click on Select repositories, select Ultroid and click on Authorize.
Then click on variables.
Then paste these variables.
You can find the variables here.
Then after clicking on launch you will see Deploy has started.
After being successfully Deployed, go to TeleGran and go to Botfather, you will see that a new bot has been created. That is your user bot. Go to the bot/start or .help command and you will get all the details.