Download AstaRCMS great PHP magazine, news, blog scripts for free
How is everyone? Hope you are well.
Today I will share a PHP script with you. The script is entirely my own creation. You can use the script to create magazines, news, or blog sites. And this is my first PHP script so I tried my best to make it a bug-free script. Even then, if anyone finds an issue while using it, let me know, I will try to solve it. And in any case, personal or professional, you can use this script for free.
- Post: You can add, edit and delete posts. HTML supported. Posting via WYSIWYG editor. Users will be able to post but not delete by registering on the site. However, only if the admin approves, the post will be published. Each post will have an SEO-friendly dynamic URL. E.g. https://yoursitename.com/article/12345
- Categories: Only the admin can create new categories. Unlimited categories can be created. Each category will have SEO-friendly dynamic URLs. E.g. https://yoursitename.com/category/android-apps-review
- Comments: All registered and guests will be able to express their views in the comments option. Comments from registered users will be published immediately but comments from guest users will only be published if the admin approves. No user can make the same comment a second time. For all registered and guest users, captcha verification is required to comment.
- User Registration: User-friendly login and registration page. CAPTCHA Verification System. Completely separate user dashboard for users.
- Search Module: The ability to easily find specific posts by searching.
- Contact Form: Email system contact form on the Contact Us page.
- Responsive design.
- AIDS module: AIDS module for monetizing the site through AIDS.
Admin Dashboard: Powerful admin dashboard to control everything on the site.
- Completely secure.
- Theme: The convenience of changing the theme.
- XML Sitemap: Dynamic XML Sitemap. Sitemap URL: https://yoursitename.com/sitemap.xml
- PHP 5.3+
(Use the latest version of XAMPP to run on XAMPP.)
Set-up and configuration
- First, you need to create a new database from PHPMyAdmin.
- Then you need to unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Now import the mysql.sql file from the MySQL folder to the new database.
- Now after unzipping there you will find a folder called Script. In the Script folder, you will find another folder called include and there you will find a PHT file called config.php. Open the file through any text editor.
- Save the file with the database information you created by changing the database information there.
- Now upload all the files and folders in the Script folder to the public_html folder of your hosting. Then the set-up will be completed.
- To login to the admin panel enter https://yoursitename.com/admin at this URL.
- Admin Login Info: Email: [email protected] Password: admin
- To change the admin login info, enter the Admin Settings from the Dashboard.
- To change all the information on the site, enter the Site Settings from the Dashboard.
AstaRCMS Download awesome PHP magazines news blog scripts
Hope you like today’s topic. If you don’t understand any part, you must comment or contact me on Facebook. And, encourage tuners by commenting on the post to get something better. Signing Out