Find out the key 5 keyboard shortcuts
Computers are a very important thing nowadays. Computers are now being used for almost all purposes. The use of computers is noticeable in many offices, shops and businesses. If you want to be more proficient in operating a computer, you need to know some shortcuts. Which will help speed up your work.
Let’s know 5 keyboard shortcuts
1. Ctrl + R or F5 = to refresh the window.
2. Ctrl + C = to copy any text.
3. Ctrl + X = To cut any text.
4. Ctrl + V = to copy or paste pasted text
5. Windows logo + L = to lock the computer.
Source: Time News
Note: No one should use this shortcut to copy someone else’s writing again.