The unfinished story of love
– Love love love love? Choose. You have to love too
– Do not love or do not love. I will never love again.
– What did you say?
Why don’t you love me I have less in any aspect I look bad.
– Because I don’t like you.
You are not like the girl I want to share my life with. She is very different.
– What kind of girl do you want? How can you love me
– I will never love you.
– But why ???
– That’s what I want.
– No, you don’t. You have to love me
– No, I don’t love you.
– I’ll see him too. I know very well how to make love.
– You can do whatever you want, but the result will be zero.
.The unfinished story of love
Megha went on fire in anger. Sabbir loves the impossible but Sabbir doesn’t want to give up.
Because Megha walks like a completely different boy. Jeans, shirt, head cap. One when you see him from a distance
The boy will think.
And Sabbir doesn’t like these at all. This is the problem of a little restless girl. But they are a little different
Boys fall in love more. Sabbir has also read but he will first make Megha his own mind and then talk about his love. Sabbir is sitting in front of the varsity. Then a girl arrived. So far the whole thing is not going to be understood.
– Dos is with me but with the girl. (Sipon)
– What happened? (Sabbir)
– Love ”
– Oh, I think you’re going to be a father before marriage.
– Upside down. The girl is coming this way
– Actually. Hey, it’s not cloudy.
– Hmm, Meghai.
– How are you? Um, of course, yes, I know this, why it’s something known in advance. Which is from here. (Megha)
– I’m going. (Sipon)
– Ha ha ha ha ha hmm ha ha ha ha ha ha.
– Why smile? (Surprised)
– Seeing you.
– What’s so funny about me?
– There is no ceremony today. Why are you wearing sari?
– That’s what I want.
– Ha ha, it looks beautiful, huh huh, it looks very beautiful.
– Do you have to smile to say you look beautiful?
– I’m smiling fascinated by your beauty.
– Do I really feel bad?
– Oh no, it looks very beautiful. I have fallen in love. Hee hee hee.
– You’re kidding me.
– No, why should I have fun.
– Then why are you smiling like that.
– Laughter is coming. What should I do?
– …… ??? (Megha is standing silently with her head down. Some light water has also accumulated in her eyes. It seems that the rain will come down. Then the rain came down.)
– Why are you crying?
– ……… ??? (Silent crying is going on, Megha’s eyes are drawn and a black line is drawn on Megha’s cheek)
– Why are you crying ???
– ……… ?? (Crying is getting louder and louder, I started crying)
– Why are you crying, baby? Stop crying. Everyone is watching but.
He is always listening to Sabbir’s words. Can’t find any way to stop crying. Finally he took Megha straight to his chest.
– Now stop crying, love, love, love.
– …… ?? (still crying)
– Megha, stop crying. My shirt is wet.
– I’ll catch a cold.
– Why were you laughing like that? How hard it is for you to smile and smile.
– It makes you angry.
– To make me angry or muddy.
– If not, why are you crying?
– I don’t like mud, do I?
– What do you mean, I took you in my arms to stop your crying.
– Don’t pretend. I know you like me in the mud.
– You really like to be angry, not in the mud.
– Hmm, then why didn’t you say I love you for so long ???
– I could see this outfit if I said love.
– That means you love me too.
– Ask again.
– Say I love you
– Papa Papa will take me for a walk today.
– Hmm, I’ll take Mom.
– Really, Dad.
– Hmm, really.
– Tell the three truths.
– Honestly, I will take my mother-in-law for a walk today.
– I love you Papa, ummmmmmmmmm.
– I love you to mommy, ummmmmmmmmmm.
Abani hugged her body with all her strength and kissed her cheek. Sabbir also gave it to Abner’s forehead. Little Abani. The last memory of Megha.
Sabbir is still alive with Abani. Megha died while giving birth to Abani. It’s been five years since Megha left the world, left Sabbir, and gone far away and passed on to today’s little five-year-old Abani.
Sabbir was lost in the past thinking about Megha. But Sabbir is not alone, Sabbir has little Abani. Looking at her dream, Sabbir did not get married again. Because Sabbir is afraid of someone who knows what an honest mother is like
Didn’t give the place.
And the clouds left