Twenty unknown facts about the human body
Ashraful Makhlukat, the best creature of human creation. One of the most complex is the human body’s circular organization. Although other mysteries of the human body have been revealed for the benefit of modern medical science, much remains unknown. Let’s know 20 excellent facts about the human body
(1) A normal healthy person breathes 23,040 times in 24 hours.
(2) The heart of an adult man pumps 6,000 to 6,500 liters of blood a day.
(3) People dream for an average of 1-1.5 minutes per night
(4) The heart of a healthy normal person beats 130,60 times a day.
(5) 6 million cells of the human brain work in one way or another.
(6) On average, the hair of the head grows 0.01614 inches per day.
(6) Height is 1 cm higher in the evening than in the morning. Decreases.
(6) The human body is 70% water and 18% carbon.
(9) There are 1 crore hair follicles on the skin of a human being.
(10) The human brain can sense about 10,000 odors.
(11) The amount of blood in a human being is one-third of the body weight.
(12) One and a half acres of land if all the veins of the body are arranged side by side
(13) People cannot open their eyes and sneeze.
(14) The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue.
(15) The largest bone in the human body is the rib and the smallest bone is the ear bone.
(16) Don’t be surprised, when we sneeze, all kinds of work inside our body stops and even the heartbeat stops.
(17) We are born with 300 bones but after adulthood, we have 206 bones in our body.
(18) Human babies grow rapidly in the spring.
(19) A petal of our eye lives for 150 days. After that, it fell by itself.
(20) Our skull is made up of 26 different bones.